(03) 9304 1215
GLENROY FOOTBALL CLUB
Please note that our website and our other digital platforms may contain links to third party websites / digital platforms which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our own website/digital platforms. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website/digital platform that you visit.
Data Protection Officer.
Click Sports Media,
36 Bourke Crescent,
Geelong, VIC, 3220.
Information we collect & what we use it for:
In broad terms we use your data for the following purposes:
- to administer and provide memberships, products and services you purchase, request or have expressed an interest in.
- to enable us to administer any competitions or other offers/promotions which you enter into.
- for fraud screening and prevention purposes.
- for crime prevention and detection purposes.
- for safety and security purposes, including the safety and security of our licensees', staff and supporters at various venues.
- for marketing purposes (with your consent).
- for record keeping purposes.
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the memberships, products and services we offer.
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences.
- to track, personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms.
- if you apply for a job with us, to process your job application (be that voluntary, paid or other).
When we provide you or the club with membership, products or services, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us. We may, for example, keep a secure record of your name, address, date of birth (if necessary), delivery address, email address, telephone number and payment card details. We may also record details of any disability or health needs you may have at the time of booking an event or service which will take place at our home ground or any other premises to help to ensure your comfort and safety.
When you sign up with us for an online account, register to receive marketing communications from us (and/or our sponsors and partners), enter one of our competitions, fill in one of our forms (whether online or offline) or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal information, we will collect and securely store any personal information that you provide to us (which may include name, address, email address, date of birth and mobile telephone number) and may use it to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us (including personalisation of those products or services), and carry out profiling and market research.When you interact with our website or other digital platforms, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit.
This is primarily to help us better understand how our members and supporters use our digital platforms to enable us create better content and more relevant communications:
- how you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used.
- your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system.
- your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information.
- which videos you have watched and for how long.
- what content you like or share.
- which adverts you saw and responded to.
- which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to.
- your subscription status.
- information collected in any forms you complete.
We may also infer your country of location from the IP address you have used to access our digital platforms and we may analyse which marketing activity led to your taking specific action on our digital platforms (e.g. downloading our official app).If you apply for a job with us, we will use the personal information that your provide to process your application, to communicate with you regarding your application and to assess your suitability for the role. If you have any questions regarding the use, storage and retention of your personal information in relation to a job that you have applied for then, in addition to contacting the Data Protection Officer (details above), you can also contact HR at email@example.com
We may also participate in ‘Audience’ services across all social media channels upon which Click Sports Media has a presence to display personalised advertisements when you visit these social media platforms. An example of these services is Facebook's ‘Custom Audience’ service. They work by converting your email address (or other personal data such as name, address, date of birth, mobile number and/or geographical location) to a unique number that the social media platform uses to match to unique numbers that the social media platform generates from email addresses of its users.
Where we use such social media advertising services, we will only include you if you have consented to receive marketing from us. If you have given us your consent, you can change your mind at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Disclosure of your information
Please note that for your safety and security, and for the prevention and detection of crime, CCTV may be in operation at our venues and within the premises which are open to the public.There is signage in and around all sites which operate CCTV.More about your information - your rightsYou may correct or update your personal information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com . Please include your name, address, date of birth and email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable law.
If you wish to submit a request that your data be deleted, please write to us at the above address. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please write to us at the address above if you wish to exercise this right. If you have subscribed to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to make a complaint
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
GPO Box 5218Sydney NSW 2001
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office using their online form: Privacy Government Link
(version:1 October 2021)